DEPA Non-Metallic Pumps
Our range of non-metallic pumps are available either injection moulded or machined from solid, and are designed for problem-free pumping of highly corrosive and abrasive products in a wide range of applications. These pumps can also be used up to the maximum pressure of 7 bar.
Example industries; galvanic and coating, paper and timber, paint and varnish, pharmaceutical, chemical, plant and mechanical engineering, power stations and waste disposal technology.
- Range; Series P, product types PM, PP, PL, PV, PT, and TL.
- PM (moulded) range is available in DL15, DL25 & DL40 sizes
- PP (solid) range is available in DL15, 25, 40, 50 & 80 sizes
- PL (solid) range is available in DL15, 25, 40, 50 & 80 sizes
- PV (solid) range is available in DL15, 25, 40 & 50 sizes
|Type||DL 15 (1/2")||DL 25 (1")||DL 40 (1 1/2")||DL 50 (2")||DL 80 (3")|
|PM - Polypropyleen, Spuitgegoten||•||•||•||-||-|
|PP - Polypropyleen, Vast||•||•||•||•||•|
|PL - Polypropyleen, Geleidend||•||•||•||•||-|
|PT - PTFE||•||•||•||•||-|
|TL - PTFE Geleidend||•||•||•||•||-|