Roodhart VS1/ VS6
The Roodhart V1/V6 pump is a type VS1/VS6 vertical multistage can type pump that is used in situations where Net Positive Suction Head Available (NPSHA) is limited.
The pumps are designed to the latest edition of API 610 and API 682 standards. The Roodhart VS6 vertical shaft pumps are engineered with a barrel (suction can). An extensive range of hydraulics gives a comprehensive range of heads and flows to match your process. Varied material options are also available to suit specific fluid requirements.
- Variety of hydraulic option for each pump size allows client to select the most efficient pump
- External casing design per ASME
- Radial diffuser casing eliminate any radial and residual thrust.
- Axial thrust balance by balance drum.
- Rigid shaft with critical speed above operating speed. Pump rotor fully dynamically balanced.
- Different mechanical seal option, single, double, tandem seals. Seal chamber designed to fit API 682 mechanical seals.
- Optional location of pump nozzles-above or below mounting plate.
- Suction and discharge nozzles can be position 90 degree apart.
- Flange type mounting plate according to international standards, ISO and ANSI
API - V1/ V6 Series - Design Features
|Maximum Capacity||up to 7000 m3/h|
|Maximum Head||up to 600m|
|Maximum Temperature||up to 400 ˚C|
|Material Design||Carbon steel||Duplex|
|Cr-Ni cast steel||
|Complete material of construction follows the latest API 610 Annex H Table H.1 recommendation.|
|Applications||Crude oil transfer||Hydrocarbon booster and transfer|
|Liquefied gas||Cooling circuit|
|Advantages||Low maintenance costs||Ease of installation|
|Low operation costs|