Grundfos BMP, piston pump booster pumps, are designed for the transfer of liquids under high pressure. The pumps are based on the axial piston principle, which allows for a very light and compact design. The BMP is a displacement tilting disc water pump. The pump is designed for handling industrial tap water processes.
Grundfos BMP pumps offer a total efficiency of up to 88% and reduce pressure peaks thanks to the multiple piston design. They are an excellent choice where a reliable and compact pump is required for medium and high pressures. Applications BMP pumps are suitable for various applications, from pumping drinking water to pumping chemicals. The pumps can be used in a wide range of pump systems where performance and pump materials must meet specific requirements.
Examples of applications:
- Cleaning / rinsing inject
Features and benefits
- High efficiency
- Small and light
- Generates small pulsations in the discharge line
- No preventive maintenance required
- Long lifespan
- Few wearing parts
- Large speed control range
- Large recirculation capacity without overheating (up to 90%)
- Lubrication by the pumped liquid.