KSB Etanorm SYT
Etanorm SYT thermal oil/hot water pumps handle hot water as well as mineral and synthetic thermal oils. Reliability and energy efficiency make this pump a popular choice.
KSB has further developed and technically optimised its thermal oil pumps. One of the outcomes: Etanorm SYT, an extremely reliable standardised pump to EN 733, which meets the toughest demands of handling synthetic thermal oils and keeps operating costs down.
Maximum operating reliability and high energy efficiency
The Etanorm SYT pump maintains reliable operation regardless of the fluid’s high vapour pressure, large proportion of low-boiling fractions or tendency to creep.
- Highly effective venting contour ensures optimum venting.
- Confined gaskets
- Reinforced discharge cover design and optimised heat barrier. This means less heat is transferred to the bearing bracket.
- Double mechanical seal for reliable operation with all thermal oils
- Anti-seize carbon plain bearing lubricated by the fluid handled
- Reinforced deep-groove ball bearing with special grease fill for a long service life
- Optimised shaft contour ensures reliable removal of leakage.
Top energy efficiency is ensured by:
- Optimised hydraulic system yielding high efficiency
- Impeller trimmed to match the specified duty point
- Variable-speed operation in combination with standard IE2 motor