The self-priming Etaprime is perfect for pumping pure, contaminated and aggressive liquids without abrasive and solid components.
KSB’s Etaprime is a versatile pump for the most diverse of applications:
- Water supply
- Fire-fighting systems
- Spray irrigation
- General irrigation
- Cooling water
- Air-conditioning systems
- Drinking water
- Service water
- Swimming pool water
- Fire-fighting water
- Brackish water
- Cleaning agents
Your benefits at a glance
The self-priming Etaprime pump is a trendsetter in many aspects. We have compiled a summary of the versatile pump’s many benefits for you:
- After the pump casing has been primed with the fluid to be handled, Etaprime is self-priming with a suction lift of up to 9 metres.
- The pump is insensitive to the penetration of gas and air.
- Etaprime is very service-friendly. Its robust KSB IE3 motor complies with the IEC 60034-30 standard.
- Its replaceable shaft sleeve prevents wear on the shaft.
- Provided with an inspection hole, the pump is easy to clean.
- A foot valve may not be required under certain circumstances.
- Etaprime pumps can be dismantled without removing the casing from the piping.
Choose your ideal design
The horizontal, self-priming Etaprime volute casing pump is available in the following designs:
- Etaprime L: This pump is designed with a torsion-resistant baseplate, made of sectional steel, for the complete pump set (pump and motor). It provides connection options for temperature and shock pulse measurement. Etaprime L can be supplied grease-packed for life or with oil lubrication (constant-level oiler or oil level gauge).
- Etaprime B: In this design version, the pump shaft is rigidly connected to the motor shaft. This is a close-coupled pump without a separate coupling, so no manual alignment is required.
- Etaprime L/B: For demanding fluids both pump designs are available in either grey cast iron or stainless steel. The smallest pump sizes come with a screwed pipe connection (to ISO 7-1 as standard, on request drilled to ASME B1.20.1). All other pump sizes are designed with a flanged end (standard to EN 1092, on request drilled to ASME B16).