Blackmer System 1
When it comes to demanding applications of wastewater and industrial processes, the preference is for a pump that is as robust as possible. The Blackmer System 1 centrifugal pump is designed with this premise. This pump is extremely versatile in many applications and used smooth, cost-effective operation with trouble-free maintenance. The Blackmer System 1 series consists of five different types.
- Efficient and low-maintenance range of innovative process pumps.
- Specially designed for the toughest, most extreme applications.
- Lowest shaft stiffness ratio (L3 / D4) in the process industry.
- Designed around the mechanical seal and bearings, where 90% of failures occur.
- Designed to maximize system reliability – stronger, vibration-resistant pump.
- System One® Labyrinth seals provide durable lifetime protection for radial and axial bearings.
- Provides the widest range of application from BEP compared to any other centrifugal pump.
Blackmer System 1 – Frame S
- Medium frame strength and reliability in small frame areas.
- Heavy-duty alternative to standard small-frame pumps.
- Lowest L3 / D4 stiffness ratio of any competitive size pump – 46 (1.9) Frame S.
- Meets ASME / ANSI sizing specifications.
- Frame SD is the DIN / ISO version (dimensions according to ISO 5199).
- Flowrates up to 102 m³ / hour
Blackmer System 1 – Frame A/LD17 / IPP
- Maintenance-free, durable, most valuable process pump.
- Most stable shaft in the industry.
- Lowest L3 / D4 stiffness ratio of any pump with competitive dimensions – 17 (.65) Frame LD17.
- Dramatically reduces bearing, sealing and shaft errors.
- Frame A meets ASME / ANSI sizing specifications.
- LD17 configuration available for heavy duty applications.
- Available in metric dimensions (type IPP).
- Flowrates up to 320 m³ / hour
Blackmer System 1 – Vortex
- The System 1 Vortex pump provides the strength and reliability of System One® to handle entrained solids without clogging.
- Available in the LD17 and IPP metric configurations.
- Flowrates up to 340 m³ / hour.
- Frame A and LD17 pump with vortex housing and impeller, specially designed for difficult pumping situations: Sludge and slurries with large solids. Liquids with fibrous or fibrous materials. Minimal shear of products.
- ASME / ANSI & IPP Metric flanges available.
- Ideally suited for: • Waste processing • Food and chemical processing • Agriculture
Blackmer System 1 – Conversion kits for all common centrifugal pumps
- Upgrade existing pumps to System One® heavy-duty design.
- Power-end with low stiffness ratio for maximum reliability.
- Immediate replacements available for popular models.