Xylem Lowara e-HM
The e-HM series is an energy-efficient stainless steel horizontal multistage pump and offers the following advantages:
- Lowest possible operating costs, thanks to state-of-the-art hydraulic design combined with the highest efficiency in its class and IE3 motors.
- Long service life, thanks to the thick-walled metal housing, high-quality bearings and the use of stainless steel.
- Low noise, thanks to the pump housing’s efficient hydraulic design, motor and solid sheet metal.
- e-HM residential application: reliable water supply for buildings; from houses to a 10-storey apartment building.
The e-HM is available in different versions.
- Basic pump unit
- On / Off system with pressure switch and pressure tank.
- emi constant pressure system when the pump is equipped with the Genyo, an electronic pump control and protection system.
- Constant pressure system when the pump is equipped with the Teknospeed, a variable frequency drive.
e-HM industrial application: complete range and versatile, can be used for pressure increase, water treatment and in the food & beverage industry.
- Stainless steel 304 or 316
- Electrolytically polished
- Compact and high efficiency versions
- Mechanical seal and O-ring options
- Flowrate: up to 29 m³ / h
- Head: up to 160 m
- Power supply: single and three phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.30 kW to 5.50 kW
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar Liquid temperature: from -10 ° C to 120 ° C