Xylem Lowara Ecocirc
Highly efficient wet rotor circulator
The new Lowara ecocirc XL and XLplus are the wet rotor circulators that provide state-of-the-art technology in hydraulics, motors and intelligent controls. The ecocirc XL and XLplus are everything you need in a large wet rotor circulator and nothing you don’t. The purposefully engineered, easy-to-install ecocirc XL and XLplus are designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind.
- High efficiency
- Different operation modes adopted to all real life situations
- Automatic proportional pressure control (Δpv)
- Constant pressure control (Δpc)
- Differential temperature control (ΔpT)
- Manual set constant speed
- Night setback mode
- Easy to install and start up, no advanced programming necessary
- Clear display and easy setting with touch buttons
- For hot and cold media including tap hot water, geothermal and solar systems
- Communicate with Modbus RTU and BACnet systems
- Can be controlled from a laptop, tablet or smartphone via WiFi.
- Single and twin head models in cast iron or stainless steel
- Head up to 18 m
- Flow up to 70 m3/h
- Temperature range – 10°C – +110°C
Eventually old pumps need to be replaced. With the new high efficiency ecocirc range, it pays back to replace a 5 year old pump fixed speed pump already today. The difference in efficiency makes the investment profitable already after two years (depending on operation time).