Xylem Lowara GEM – FiFi units
Fire protection booster set range
In automatic sprinkler systems, trustworthy products are a must.
Designed and tested to meet a building’s most demanding requirements, Lowara GEM firefighting booster sets deliver water when needed.
The broad GEM range is built up of modules that can be tailored to any specific requirement, and assembled into a set compliant with the EN 12845 standard for automatic sprinkler systems.
The modular design of the booster not only offers great flexibility, but also makes installation and service easy.
The standard modules are fitted with high quality Lowara e-NSC end suction pumps with either electric motor or diesel engine.
The sets can be assembled with or without jockey pump, and include features like periodic self test and automatic shut off, allowing maintenance of the modules to be performed without the need to fully shut down the system.
The GEM series modular fire-fighting booster sets are available in different configurations:
- horizontal end suction electric pump, complete with electric panel
- horizontal end suction electric pump with jockey electric pump mounted on the frame, complete with electric panels
- diesel engine driven horizontal end suction pump, complete with electric panel and fuel tank
A range of accessories is available, such as a flow meters, jockey pump, dry run protections, reduction suction tapers and alarm panels.
Modules with other pump types and in different configurations are also available on request.
- Compliant with the EN 12845 standard for automatic sprinkler systems
- Modular design for great flexibility
- Electric motor or diesel engine
- Equipped with high quality Lowara e-NSC end suction pumps
- Jockey pump option
- Periodic self test