Xylem Lowara e-SV
The e-SV vertical multistage pump is an energy-efficient advanced and reliable pump that can be used for many different applications. The e-SV series consists of 11 versions with a nominal capacity of: 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³ / h.
Models with a power ≥ 0.75kW are standard equipped with IE3 motors.
- Balanced mechanical seal, replaceable without disconnecting the motor (for 10-15-22SV≥5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- The “O” ring holder is designed to easily disassemble the outer shaft sleeve
- Lower axial forces to guarantee a longer service life of the bearings of the IEC motor (17,500 hours)
- Plain bearing made of strong material (tungsten carbide / silicon carbide) for a longer service life and greater resistance to heavy applications, such as boiler feed
- Special models are available on request that can withstand: High temperature (180 ° C max.)
- Low NPSH High pressure (up to 40 bar) Passivated and electrolytically polished models
Pumps with a motor power above 7.5 kW are standard equipped with the I-AlertTM control system. This system continuously measures the vibration level to ensure optimal pumping performance. The pump can also be equipped with a dry-running protection sensor on request. The e-SV series can also be combined with the Hydrovar pump control system to save even more energy. Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert ™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert ™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models. The e-SV is WRAS approved for potable water use.
- Flowrate: up to 160 m³ / h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: single and three phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW to 55 kW
- Maximum pressure: 40 bar
- Liquid temperature: from -30 ° C to 120 ° C (high temperature version up to 180 ° C available)